Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ENT Appointment

And the verdict is . . . Judah is fine. The ENT tested his hearing, which was great. They saw no fluid in the ears at all. The doctor said it was most likely his teeth giving him all the trouble with his runny nose, lack of appetite, and tugging on his ears. This was actually comforting to know that nothing serious was going on. Whew!

I am feeling better tonight. I am actually sitting here, munching on an apple. Yummm! I am starting to crave fruit now, which is good since it is almost in season! :) I'm ready for cantelope, watermelon, apples, oranges, etc.

I have a poll on the right side of the blog, so you can guess whether or not we're having a boy or a girl. I have my idea, but I want to see what YOU think!

You have about 20 days left to decide what you want to vote on. We will most likely be revealing the sex of the baby to everyone. :) So, cast your vote TODAY! (please?)

Thank you again for all of your prayers. All FOUR of us appreciate them!

These are my flowers from valentines day - a total surprise!


















This is Judah and his new "big boy" chair. The book was completely him -- we did not "pose" him for that picture at all! He really likes having a seat that is all his own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a delightful kid. Photogenic, too.

Beautiful flowers.

Grandpa D

Heather said...

I'm so glad you guys are feeling better, and that Judah won't have to worry about his ears! :) Yay! (Nice flowers, Jake - you did good!) :)