Monday, January 3, 2011

It's almost Time!




I have 12 days until my due date, and I am feeling fantastic! I have the usual pregnancy aches and pains, so I can't complain too much about that. I am just eager to meet this little girl that our family has been anticipating.


I haven't been blogging much, which has really bothered me as of late. I feel like I'm getting behind! I have so many things I want to write about: my dive into cloth diapers, my sewing projects, pregnancy, the boys.... The list goes on and on.

What I have for now is pictures of the little monsters that I created for Christmas gifts for the kiddos this year. I found a book about how to make monsters, and I thought, "I can do that!" I didn't buy the book, but I made up my own patterns and created these little monsters. After all of the hours of sewing and hand-stitching, I began to think they were going to bomb with the kids. But, I plugged on anyway. Turns out, the kids all loved the monsters! (At least most of them.... I didn't get comments back from everyone.)

These little beasts were fun to make. I believe I made 10 monsters total, which was just enough. I do plan on making more, just for fun, really. Judah loves his little monster (the small blue square one with the backwards arm...). He named it Alphie.

Judah also loved being able to give our little creations to his friends and cousins. He was so proud of the monsters.

More on my sewing projects another time....

1 comment:

Regiers said...

Those little monsters look so incredibly cute!! You seriously should do an etsy shop and sell them because they are SO good! It's easy to do one :)