Monday, February 15, 2010

A Reminder of God's Promise


I can't help but post a picture of the boys. This is a few weeks ago. Both boys were in jammies, ready for bed, and Judah wanted to cuddle with Brody on the rocking chair.
What a couple of cuties!!!
I just wanted to share a verse that God has really put on my heart lately. I know it is a blessing to others to read it too.
Jeremiah 29:11-13
"For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."
What an encouraging piece of God's word! We need not worry about our future, because God knows the plans HE has for us. We just need to SEEK HIM with all our hearts! What a blessing!!!
May you fully seek God this week with all your heart!

No comments: