Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We don't tire of Judah dancing

This is a really funny video. I cry laughing every time I watch it! He makes us laugh so much!


So, Judah is a HUGE fan of the opening credits to the show Chuck. I am not kidding when I tell you that we had to watch the same 30 seconds of a song about 25-30 times (at LEAST!). H did not want to stop! But, Jake and I were laughing so hard that we didn't care. You can't hear Jake laughing much on the video, but every time I looked at him, he was hysterically laughing (quietly). It was a fun time.

After all of these dancing videos, you are probably going to think that we never put Judah in pants. I assure you that we do. After getting his diaper changed (especially in the evening before bed), he jumps up before I get pants on him. This is when he wants to dance and run around.

Have a great week!

6 comments:

EdwinsonFamily said...

Okay... that IS funny!!!!

Cruisin' Customs said...

Still funny!!!

jenlar3 said...

too funny! Have you thought about sending it in to America's Funniest Videos??

Dana said...

Ahhh...that makes me laugh every time!

Heather said...

He's got good taste in shows! :) Did I see a couple Matrix moves in there? The boys' got skilz! ;)

Beware of the Phog said...

that is hilarious....Sophia will not be allowed into those type of dance clubs though!!!

Who is showing him how to shake it?

LOL