Thursday, May 8, 2008

It's been awhile

I know it has been awhile since I've posted on here. It seems like every time I want to post something, Jake has hijacked the camera with all of the newest pictures and video of Judah. So, without those, I can't show you how adorable he is and how much he's growing.

He simply laughs at EVERYTHING. I am sitting here typing, and I just happened to sneeze. Judah just broke out into laughter because of a sneeze. When he pulls my hair and I say, "Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch!!" he just laughs and laughs. He has the cutest laugh! When I can get the camera back, I'll post a video.

Until then, you just have to take my word for it. He's adorable.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Naw....I won't believe it until I see pictures and video. ;)

Elan said...

If you think about it from a baby's perspective, a sneeze is pretty funny when you hear it for the first time! One of the joys of parenting is looking at the world through the eyes of your child.