Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hello?

So, I recently posted a poll on my blog to see if anyone was actually reading my blog. Surprisingly, I only had two people let me know they are reading. TWO PEOPLE? On this whole WORLD WIDE web, there are only two people who want to read about our daily adventures?

Shocking.

I guess that for now I won't post anything new. I'll have to wait until we do something REALLY EXCITING.

Hmm, the two interested people may wait a little while.

Just kidding. We are actually taking a trip soon, so I will have to update the world of two people on that when we get home.

So, you TWO, have a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? No photos of Judah this week? grweoiafghoa

;) Mom

Florence and Gary Deeter said...

I presume that your survey was not a part of the blog. I have tunnel vision and only see what I think I'm looking at, so if you put the survey off to the side, I probably didn't see it. Add one.

Grandpa

Elan said...

I didn't see the survey either. Sorry! I do read your blog, I promise!